Photo Credit: Nick Fuentes via Compfight cc
You're going to watch the official trailer for Paperman, an animated short film released in 2013.
1. As you watch the trailer, think about these questions:
- What is each character like? Pay attention to their body language.
- Why was the short made in black and white? Have you noticed there are two bright red things? Why are these two things bright red?
- Why did he send her paper planes? What else could he have sent her? Or What else could he have done?
- How does the soundtrack change from the beginning to the end of the trailer? Why?
- What might happen after the sequence (01:07-01:12)?
- What might have happened before the first scene (00:00-00:02)?
2. Answer at least 2 questions in a short paragraph (2-5 sentences long).
Write your paragraph in the Google doc (Check your inbox; you've received a link to the Google doc).
You don't have to answer all the questions. Make sure your contribution is relevant. If someone else has already answered the question you chose, you can expand on your classmate's answer. You can also choose another question.
Remember to check that your paragraph is coherent, relevant and grammatically correct. We've already talked about these issues in class.